top of page

gluten-free.

 

Our Freeze Dried Raw Beef Dog Treats are made with 95% real human-grade, whole-food beef for high-quality protein. The other 5%? Just natural salt! We've freeze-dried them to lock in all of their nutritional value and flavor, making them an ideal treat for any time of day. Each treat contains just 4 calories, so you can feel good about giving them to your pup. Plus, they're 100% grain-free and gluten-free, so your pup can snack safely.

Freeze Dried Raw Beef Dog Treats

SKU: CJJJCWGY01496-1
$11.99Price
Excluding Sales Tax |
    bottom of page